Thursday, July 8, 2010

Procrastinating Packing

...but what else is new? I procrastinate at everything. Besides, I know I have not reached the critical mass of procrastination - I have yet to clean my room.

What have I done in the last 6 hours instead of packing?

1. Gone shopping. Well, that was an intended part of my day, but I did extra unnecessary fun shopping too...

2. Checked Facebook

3. Eaten sushi. Dinner is important, yes...but adding beer and episodes of Battlestar Galactica is not conducive to getting things done.

4. Did the dishes. In high heels. And a miniskirt. (I had to try out my new sandals I got while shopping...)

5. Checked Facebook

6. Worked out. For 4 minutes. One of those crazy new Tabatos thingys. It was hard. I gave up on going to bed early at this point.

7. Had a bath. A long bath. I exfoliated.

8. Checked Crackbook

9. Had conversation with Roommate about procrastinating packing. Roommate also spent evening drinking beer and watching internet videos. Roommate will pack tomorrow.

10. Made another drink.

11. Checked Facebook

12. Commenced blogging.

13. ?????

No comments:

Post a Comment