Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Cooking update:

Cookies are awesome. Well, some are. It depends on how long they were in the oven. Some batches were in longer depending on how exciting the part of Battlestar Galactica I was watching was.

Veggie fritter thingies are also amazing, though less amazing now that they are no longer hot. I'm sure it will all be appreciated at potluck party today.

Does anybody else stay up until 2:30 making things for a potluck where you know the only reward is to have a few coworkers come up to you and say "oh those _____s are quite lovely."

No? I must be crazy. Then again, not everyone's coworkers are musicians...and everyone knows how much musicians like food.

2 comments:

  1. YUP I've totally done that, and set off my smoke-detector in the process at 1:30 a.m. .... doot-doo-doooo.... all for a horn potluck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! Well, I don't know if I mentioned it, but these cookies ended up being completely worth it. They were well loved and quickly eaten.

    ReplyDelete